Link-up and share your California avocado breakfast recipes for a chance at some amazing prizes. Thank you to California Avocados for sponsoring this link-up party.
Kristen from Dine & Dish and I are excited to announce that the Wake Up Breakfast with California Avocados link-up and giveaway is open! We can’t wait to see the wonderful breakfast recipes, starring California Avocados, that you’re going to share!
Last week, Kristen featured this California Avocado Breakfast Casserole and I created this Sweet Potato Has with Creamy California Avocado Sauce to help get those creative juices flowing. And don’t miss A Southern Fairytale’s Desconstructed Migas and Damn Delicious’ Breakfast Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Breakfast done right!
Remember…when you follow the step to participate in the link-up, you will be eligible to win one of the amazing prizes, worth $1600 in all.
The giveaway includes:
- Two $500 American Express gift cards
- Two $250 American Express gift cards
- Two California Avocado gift baskets, valued at $75 US each
Now that’s a reason to get cooking!
The link-up party:
How do you participate in the Wake Up Breakfast with California Avocados Link-Up? It’s easy. I promise.
1) Get busy cooking breakfast with California avocados and post your recipe on your blog. You can enter up to 3 recipes. It is fine to use recipes that are previously posted on your blog, as long as you add the info in 3) and 4).
If you don’t have a blog, that’s okay. Just leave your recipe in the comments section of the post on Dine & Dish or Cookin’ Canuck. YOU MUST RECORD YOUR ENTRIES IN THE RAFFLECOPTER WIDGET TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN!
2) Add the link to the widget (scroll to the bottom of this post) on either Dine & Dish or Cookin’ Canuck. You only need to add it on one site, but it will show up on both. The link-up party will be open until October 3, 2013. This widget is the one with the pictures, where it says, “Share your favorite California Avocado breakfast recipe.”
3) Somewhere in your post, please link to the link-up post on Dine & Dish or Cookin’ Canuck (this post).
4) California Avocados must be listed as an ingredient in your recipe.
5) YOU MUST RECORD YOUR ENTRIES IN THE RAFFLECOPTER WIDGET TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN! Record your entries in the Rafflecopter widget below. You can also earn extra entries there.
***THERE ARE TWO WIDGETS THAT YOU NEED TO USE: ONE TO ADD YOUR RECIPE PHOTO/LINK (BOTTOM WIDGET, WITH THE PICTURES) & THE OTHER TO RECORD YOUR ENTRIES (RIGHT ABOVE THE PICTURES).***
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
The giveaway is open only to U.S. residents but if you live elsewhere, please still feel free to share your avocado recipes. (Don’t worry, my Canadian readers, there will be a non-related giveaway for you coming soon.)
All giveaway winners will be chosen through a random number generator.
Disclosure: This post and the party is sponsored by the good people at the California Avocado Commission.