Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/2-ingredient-crepes/
© 2019 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
2-Ingredient Crepes (Gluten Free, Dairy Free}
Loading nutrition data...
2 Ingredient Crepes! Truly, you need just two ingredients to make this easy delicious breakfast or dessert. You'd never guess that they don't include a single pinch of flour. 76 calories and 2 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large bananas
- *Topping/filling suggestions: Fresh berries, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, peanut butter, real whipped cream, Nutella and raw nuts
- In a blender, combine the eggs and bananas. Puree until smooth.
- Heat a 9- or 10-inch crepe pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat (varies per stove).
- Lift the pan from the heat, light spray it with cooking spray and pour 1/3 cup crepe batter on the pan in a circular motion and swirl to evenly coat the pan.
- Place the pan back on the heat and cook until the center of the crepe is almost dry and the edges are lightly browned. Using a spatula (or two), flip the crepe and cook for additional 15 seconds.
- Slide the crepe from the pan onto a plate or kitchen towel. Repeat with the remaining batter, separating the cooked crepes with parchment or wax paper.
- Serve with desired fillings and toppings.
*Not included in nutritional information.
Weight Watchers Points: 0 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 2 (Points+)