Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/chicken-pesto-artichoke-naan-pizza/
© 2018 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Chicken Pesto Artichoke Naan Pizza
Loading nutrition data...
20 minute meal! I lost count of how many times I made this naan pizza recipe. Chicken, pesto and artichokes add plenty of flavor! 336 calories and 9 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 2 whole wheat naan breads
- 3 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, roughly chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tbsp sliced kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 6 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. If using a pizza stone, heat the stone in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Lay 2 pieces of naan on a pizza peel or on a baking sheet (if not using a pizza stone).
- Spread 1 ½ tablespoons basil pesto on each naan. Divide the chicken artichoke hearts, olives and cheese between the 2 pizzas.
- If using a baking stone, transfer the pizzas from the peel to the stone. If using a baking sheet, place the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the naan bread is golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the pizzas to a cutting board and let rest for a few minutes before cutting.
- Sprinkle the basil and parsley over top. Slice the pizzas in to quarters. Serve.
Weight Watchers Points: 9 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 7 (Points+)