Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/fresh-strawberry-lime-tom-collins-cocktail-recipe/
© 2013 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Fresh Strawberry & Lime Tom Collins Cocktail Recipe
Loading nutrition data...
From the kitchen of Cookin Canuck. www.cookincanuck.com
- 10 oz. strawberries, hulled & quartered
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Ice cubes
- 3 oz. gin, divided
- 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice, divided
- Club soda
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Place the strawberries and agave nectar in a blender, and puree until smooth.
- Using two collins glasses, place a few ice cubes in each glass.
- Divide the gin, lime juice and strawberry puree between the two glasses. Stir with a long spoon.
- Fill the glasses to the top with club soda. Stir again and garnish with lime wedges. Serve.
Caloreis 161.2 / Total Fat 0.2g / Saturated Fat 0g / Cholesterol 0mg / Sodium 14.3mg / Total Carbohydrates 13.8g / Fiber 1.2g / Sugars 11.0g / Protein 0.4g / WW (Old Points) 3 / WW (Points+) 1