Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/greek-rice-salad-recipe-vinaigrette/
© 2018 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Greek Rice Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Loading nutrition data...
The perfect potluck salad! This easy rice salad recipe has all of the flavors of your favorite Greek salad. 125 calories and 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 1 ¾ cup cooked brown rice
- ½ English cucumber, diced (about 1 ½ cups)
- 20 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 oz. Kalamata olives, quartered (about ¼ cup)
- 3 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp minced flat leaf parsley
- In a serving bowl, combine the rice, cucumber, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olive, feta cheese and parsley.
- Stir in the dressing. Serve.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, agave nectar, oregano, salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking.
Weight Watchers Points: 4 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 3 (Points+)