Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/grilled-paprika-yogurt-chicken-kabobs/
© 2017 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Grilled Paprika Yogurt Chicken Kabobs
Loading nutrition data...
1 hour 30 mins
1 hour 45 mins
These Grilled Yogurt Chicken Kabobs are so good and so easy, that they’re bound to become a summertime staple! 237 calories and 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 1 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp crushed rosemary
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 red onion, rings separated & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt, lemon juice, 1 ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika, rosemary, 1 teaspoon salt and garlic powder. Add the chicken pieces and stir to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour and up to 8 hours.
- Place the onion and red bell pepper pieces in a medium bowl. Toss with olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. If using wooden skewers, soak in warm water for at least 30 minutes. Lightly brush the grill with canola oil.
- Thread the chicken (shake off and discard excess marinade), onion and red bell pepper pieces onto 6 skewers. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Grilled until the chicken is cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking. Serve.
Weight Watchers Points: 4 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 4 (SmartPoints), 6 (Points+), 5 (Old Points)