Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/grilled-thai-vegetable-tacos-recipe/
© 2019 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Grilled Thai Vegetable Tacos Recipe
Loading nutrition data...
Grilled vegetable tacos (vegan and gluten free) are completely irresistible and satisfying when tossed in a light peanut sauce and topped with avocado slices. 238 calories and 6 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Lightly brush with vegetable oil.
- Lay the zucchini and yellow squash strips on a baking sheet in a single layer. Brush on both sides with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Place the red bell pepper and onion in a medium bowl. Gently toss with the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Grill the vegetable until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes per side for the zucchini and yellow squash, 3 minutes per side for the onion and 2 minutes per side for the red bell pepper.
- Cut the zucchini, yellow squash and red pepper into ½-inch chunks. Cut off the root ends of the onions and cut the layers in half.
- Place all of the vegetables in a large bowl and toss with 3 tablespoons of the peanut sauce.
- Wrap the corn tortillas in a paper towel and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds to soften the tortillas.
- Using 1 tortilla per taco (use an extra if you're worried about them falling apart), divide the vegetables evenly between the tacos and top each with 2 teaspoons of peanut sauce, 2 slices of avocado and a sprinkle of cilantro.
The peanut sauce:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, water, soy sauce and rice vinegar until smooth.
- Stir in the ginger, honey and chili garlic sauce.
Weight Watchers Points: 6 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 6 (Points+)