Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/healthy-blt-slaw-recipe/
© 2017 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Once you taste this BLT Slaw recipe, you’ll want to make it for every summertime potluck and barbecue! 98 calories and 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 4 slices center cut bacon
- 4 1/2 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1 1/4 cups grape tomatoes, each cut in half
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp agave nectar or honey
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Place the bacon slices in a single layer in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Turn until browned and crispy. Transfer to a paper towel to drain. Dispose of any grease from the skillet. Once cool enough to handle, crumble the bacon.
- In a large bowl, combine the Napa cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, cilantro and tomatoes. Toss with the dressing. Serve.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, agave nectar and salt.
Weight Watchers Points: 3 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 3 (SmartPoints), 3 (Points+)