Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/hoisin-snap-pea-red-cabbage-slaw/
© 2019 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Hoisin Snap Pea & Red Cabbage Slaw
Loading nutrition data...
Have you ever made a slaw with snap peas? Bursting with flavor and color, this Hoisin Snap Pea & Red Cabbage Slaw is fantastic on its own or piled on sliders or tacos. 85 calories and 2 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP.
- 8 oz. (about 2 ½ cups) snap peas, trimmed
- ½ red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp minced cilantro (or flat-leaf parsley, if preferred)
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 4 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 ½ tsp sesame oil
- ¾ tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Slice the snap peas thinly on a diagonal and transfer to a serving bowl with the red cabbage, green onions and cilantro (or parsley).
- Toss with the dressing. Serve.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, canola oil, hoisin sauce, sesame and sesame seeds until combined.
Weight Watchers Points: 2 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 2 (Points+)