Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/jicama-carrot-slaw-recipe-with-honey-lime-dressing/
© 2019 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Jicama & Carrot Slaw Recipe with Honey-Lime Dressing
Loading nutrition data...
This refreshing jicama and carrot slaw recipe is fantastic served as a side dish or pile high on fish tacos. It's perfect for your Cinco de Mayo party, too! 54 calories and 1 Weight Watchers SP
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 3/4 tsp honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. jicama, peeled & thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 3 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded & minced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey or agave nectar, cumin and salt. Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- In a large bowl, toss together the jicama, carrot, cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat. Serve.
Weight Watchers Points: 1 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 1 (Points+)