Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/kale-pomegranate-mandarin-orange-salad/
© 2018 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Kale, Pomegranate & Mandarin Orange Salad
Loading nutrition data...
Winter fruit shines in this pretty Kale, Pomegranate and Mandarin Orange Salad. Serve it as a side dish or top it with chicken or shrimp for dinner. 98 calories and 2 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 3-4 large kale leaves, stems removed, leaves chopped (about 5 cups)
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled & segments separated
- ¾ cup pomegranate arils (see How to Seed a Pomegranate)
- 1 oz. goat cheese (chevre), crumbled
- ¼ cup raw pistachios, lightly toasted
- Place the kale in a colander and massage in warm running water until tender, about 2 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a serving bowl.
- To the serving bowl, add the mandarin orange segments, pomegranate arils, goat cheese and pistachios.
- Toss with the dressing. Serve.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, agave nectar, salt and pepper.
Weight Watchers Points: 2 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 2 (Points+)