Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/light-egg-salad-cucumber-boats-recipe/
© 2019 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Light Egg Salad Cucumber Boats Recipe
Loading nutrition data...
Light Egg Salad Cucumber Boats…Perfect for an afternoon snack or a light lunch! 98 calories and 0 Weight Watcher Freestyle SP
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 2 tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 (12-inch) English cucumber
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a medium bowl, smash the hard-boiled eggs with the back of a fork. Stir in the yogurt, celery, parsley, Dijon mustard, pepper and salt.
- Cut the cucumber in half crosswise, then cut each piece in half lengthwise. With a small spoon or measuring spoon, scoop out and discard the seeds.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly between the four cucumber boats.
- Sprinkle with cayenne, if desired. Serve.
Weight Watchers Points: 0 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 2 (SmartPoints), 2 (Points+)