Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/quinoa-avocado-breakfast-bowl-recipe/
© 2016 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Quinoa Avocado Breakfast Bowl Recipe
Loading nutrition data...
Quinoa Avocado Breakfast Bowl…A vegetarian breakfast bowl full of healthy fats and protein! 316 calories and 9 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp crushed rosemary
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 2 soft-boiled or hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 California avocado, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 4 tsp crumbled feta cheese
- Place the quinoa in a medium bowl and stir in the olive oil, green onions, rosemary, salt and pepper. Divide the quinoa mixture evenly between two bowls.
- Top each bowl of quinoa with 1 egg, and half of the avocado slices, tomato and feta cheese. Serve.
Weight Watchers Points: 9 (SmartPoints), 8 (Points+), 7 (Old Points)