Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/raspberry-mojito-recipe/
© 2019 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Raspberry Mojitos…Whip up this refreshing take on a classic cocktail in just 5 minutes! 150 calories and 6 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 16 mint leaves
- 3/4 lime, cut into 6 wedges
- 16 raspberries
- 4 tsp agave nectar or honey
- 3 oz. white rum
- Soda water
- Divide the mint leaves and lime wedges between two tall glasses. Muddle with the end of a wooden spoon to release the juice from the limes and the oils from the mint leaves.
- Add 8 raspberries and 2 teaspoons agave nectar or honey to each glass, and muddle again to combine.
- Full the glasses with ice, pour 1 ½ ounces of rum into each glass. Fill to the top with soda water.
- Stir to combine. Serve.
Weight Watchers Points: 6 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 2 (Points+)