Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/roasted-asparagus-recipe-dijon-vinaigrette-dressing/
© 2014 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Roasted Asparagus Recipe with Dijon Mustard Dressing
Loading nutrition data...
In this roasted asparagus recipe, the fresh springtime vegetable is tossed with olive and roasted until tender, then drizzled with a simple Dijon vinaigrette. 66 calories and 1 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 2 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp minced shallots
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 2 1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the white wine vinegar, shallots, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper until smooth.
- While whisking slowly pour in the olive oil until the dressing is combined.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim the tough ends from the asparagus and place the asparagus on a baking sheet.
- Toss the asparagus with olive oil and pepper until coated.
- Lay the asparagus on the baking sheet, in a single layer.
- Roasted the asparagus until it is just tender, 12 to 18 minutes (depending on the thickness of the asparagus).
- Serve the asparagus warm or room temperature, with some of the Dijon dressing drizzled over top (use as much as you like, to your taste).
Weight Watchers Points: 1 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 2 (Points+)