Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/southwestern-roasted-cauliflower-recipe-with-cumin-paprika/
© 2013 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Southwestern Roasted Cauliflower Recipe with Cumin & Paprika
Loading nutrition data...
From the kitchen of Cookin Canuck. www.cookincanuck.com
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches each. Transfer the florets to a bowl. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the chili powder, ground cumin, paprika and salt.
- Pour the spice mixture over the cauliflower and, using your hands, toss to coat the cauliflower.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet and roast the cauliflower, turning occasionally, until it is tender and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve.
Calories 47.9 / Total Fat 1.5g / Saturated Fat 0.2g / Cholesterol 0.0mg / Sodium 340.4mg / Total Carbohydrates 7.8g / Fiber 3.8g / Sugars 0g / Protein 2.9g / WW (Old Points) 0 / WW (Points+) 1