Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/the-ultimate-summer-salad-recipe-with-dill-buttermilk-dressing/
© 2018 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
The Ultimate Summer Salad Recipe with Dill Buttermilk Dressing
Loading nutrition data...
This ultimate summer salad is filled with a fantastic mix of summertime fruits and vegetables, and is topped with a creamy, low-calorie buttermilk dill dressing. 134 calories and 1 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk, well shaken
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp agave nectar or honey
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 ears corn cooked, kernels cut off
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup cooked & shelled edamame
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp raw sunflower seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, buttermilk, mustard, lemon juice, agave nectar and salt. Gently stir in the dill.
- Place the romaine lettuce in a serving bowl.
- Over the top, sprinkle the corn, tomato, green onion, edamame, avocado, blueberries and sunflower seeds.
- Serve with the dressing.
Weight Watchers Points: 1 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 4 (Points+)