Beef Kofta Dip Recipe
Flavor bomb alert! From the spiced ground beef to the hummus yogurt mixture and fresh veggies, this Beef Kofta Dip recipe will keep you dipping all day long. 146 calories and 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP.
Servings: 2 Cups
- 12 ounces Open Nature 85% Lean Grass Fed Ground Beef
- ½ small yellow onion finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced mint leaves
- 1 cup Open Nature Plain Strained Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup hummus
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes seeds removed
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Open Nature Pita Chips Original with Sea Salt, for serving*
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
Add the ground beef and onions, and cook until the ground beef is cooked through, crumbling with a wooden spoon.
Stir in the garlic, cumin, cinnamon, allspice, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in the mint leaves.
In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt and hummus until combined.
Layer the yogurt mixture in the bottom of an 8- by 8-inch serving dish.
Arrange the tomatoes and cucumber over top, then layer the ground beef mixture and feta cheese over top.
Serve with pita chips.
*Pita chips are not included in the nutritional information.
Weight Watchers Points: 3 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 4 (Points+)
Serving: 0.25Cup | Calories: 145.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.1g | Protein: 9.8g | Fat: 10.1g | Saturated Fat: 3.6g | Cholesterol: 28.9mg | Sodium: 167.6mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 1.1g