Updated Waldorf Salad Cups Recipe
Updated Waldorf Salad Cups from Andie Mitchell’s fantastic cookbook!…Satisfying and fresh! 303 calories and 6 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
Servings: 4 Servings
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon honey
- pinch of salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped 1/4-inch pieces cooked boneless skinless chicken breast (about 12 ounces)
- 2 celery stalks thinly sliced on the bias (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup packed chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 large pear halved, cored & chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
Add the chicken, celery, parsley, cabbage, pear and Gorgonzola, and toss well to coat all ingredients in the dressing.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To serve, place 2 butter lettuce leaves on each of 4 plates and divide the salad among the lettuce leaves.
Serving: 2Filled Lettuce Cups | Calories: 303.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 21.3g | Fat: 17.5g | Saturated Fat: 5.7g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 491.7mg | Fiber: 3.1g | Sugar: 12.3g