Crostini with Brie Cheese, Strawberries, Honey & Basil Recipe
This crostini combines the flavors of Brie cheese and strawberries, and can double as an appetizer or dessert.
Servings: 12 Crostini
- 12 thin slices French baguette sliced on diagonal
- 4 ounces Brie cheese cut into 12 slices
- 6 medium strawberries sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 4 fresh basil leave thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lay the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Top each piece of baguette with a slice of Brie cheese.
Bake in oven until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted, 5 to 6 minutes.
Top each with 2 slices of strawberry, ½ to ½ teaspoon of honey and a few slices of basil. Serve.
Serving: 1Crostino | Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 46mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 0.7mg