Quick Ravioli with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Arugula & Hazelnuts
Liven up store-bought ravioli by tossing them with an easy mixture of sun-dried tomatoes, arugula, hazelnuts and Parmesan cheese.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 8 ounce each packages Monterey Gourmet Foods Roasted Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts lightly toasted
- 1 cup packed arugula leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese for garnish optional
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the ravioli and cook according package instructions. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain the ravioli.
While the ravioli is cooking, stir together the sun-dried tomatoes, hazelnuts, arugula, salt and pepper in a large serving bowl. Drizzle in olive oil and gently toss to combine.
Add the ravioli to the sun-dried tomato mixture and toss gently to combine. You may want to use your hands to avoid ripping the ravioli.
Serve and garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Serving: 0.25of Recipe | Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 455mg | Potassium: 749mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 8.9mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 7mg