Salad with Broccoli, Dried Cherry, White Beans, Sunflower Seeds & Creamy Basil Dressing
An easy broccoli salad, with beans, dried cherries and a creamy basil dressing, is perfect for potlucks or picnics.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups packed red leaf lettuce (bite-sized pieces)
- 2 cups packed green leaf lettuce (bite-sized pieces)
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons dried cherries
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans rinsed
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
In a blender, combine basil leaves, shallots, Greek yogurt, salt, pepper and olive oil. Puree until smooth.
In a large bowl, toss together lettuces, broccoli, dried cherries, cannellini beans and sunflower seeds.
Toss with dressing. Serve.
Serving: 0.25of Recipe | Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 563mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2980IU | Vitamin C: 64.4mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 3mg