Asian Slaw with Cashews, Pear & Ginger Dressing
Regular slaw gets a makeover. This amazing Asian slaw combines cashews, pear and an easy ginger dressing.
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1/2 medium Nappa Cabbage thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 medium red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 Bartlett pear cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup raw cashews toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
In a large bowl, combine Napa cabbage, red cabbage, pear, cashews and cilantro. Toss to combine.
For the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, sesame oil, canola oil, lime juice and grated ginger.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 364mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 675IU | Vitamin C: 41.9mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1.3mg