Potato Salad with Rosemary & Capers Dressing
This easy potato salad is dressed with a simple and light rosemary dressing with capers.
Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Place potato rounds in a large pot of cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool for about 5 minutes.
For the dressing, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, capers, rosemary garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Layer one-third of the potatoes and tomatoes in a large serving bowl. Spoon over one-third of the dressing. Repeat two more times with the remaining potatoes, tomatoes and dressing. Cover and let cool in the refrigerator. Serve.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 159mg | Potassium: 967mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 375IU | Vitamin C: 26.1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1.7mg