Mediterranean Chicken Couscous Salad Bowls
Easy meal for 2 (can be doubled or tripled)!These healthy Mediterranean Chicken Couscous Salad Bowls are drizzled with a delicioushummus dressing. 375 calories and 8 Weight Watchers SP
Servings: 2 Servings
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast (skinless)
- 1 cup cooked Israeli (pearl) couscous*
- 2/3 cup chopped English cucumber
- 2/3 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- 6 pitted kalamata olives quartered
- 3 tablespoons hummus (plain or roasted pepper)
- 1 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (my favorite is Cholula)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
Divide the spinach between two bowls. Top each with half of the chicken, cooked Israeli couscous, cucumber, tomatoes, feta and olives.
Divide the dressing evenly between the two bowls, drizzling over the salad.
In a bowl, whisk together the hummus, water, lemon juice, hot sauce, agave nectar and salt.
*Cook in chicken or vegetable broth, with 3/4 teaspoons dried oregano, for extra flavor.
Weight Watchers Points: 8 (Blue - Freestyle SP) / 10 (Green) / 8 (Purple)
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 374.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.9g | Protein: 28.5g | Fat: 13.5g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 65.3mg | Sodium: 576.7mg | Fiber: 3.9g | Sugar: 2.7g