Berry Almond Milk Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Start your morning off right with a berry-filled plant based smoothie bowl, topped with fresh fruit and nuts! High in protein and fiber, and packed with flavor.
Servings: 1 Bowl
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup (lightly packed) spinach
- 1 tablespoon plant based vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon creamy almond butter
- 1 banana cut into chunks, preferably frozen
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- Toppings: Such as raw walnuts, hemp seeds and sliced strawberries*
Pour the almond milk into a high-powered blender. Add the spinach. Blend until very smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
Add the protein powder and almond butter. Blend to combine.
Add the banana, blueberries and raspberries, blending each time before adding the next fruit.
Puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, add toppings and serve. Eat with a spoon!
Weight Watchers: 3 (Blue - Freestyle SP) / 3 (Green) / 3 (Purple)
*Toppings not included in nutritional information or Weight Watchers points.
Serving: 1Bowl | Calories: 374.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 61.2g | Protein: 13.4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1.1g | Sodium: 236.4mg | Fiber: 15.7g | Sugar: 30g