Mediterranean Cucumber Salad
You're only 10 minutes away from this bright and delicious Mediterranean Cucumber Salad, with roasted peppers, artichokes, feta and a light balsamic dressing.
Servings: 4 Servings
- ¾ English cucumber cut into thin half-circles (about 1 ¾ cups)
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into thin 1-inch long pieces
- 4 canned (in water) artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced flat leaf parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, roasted red pepper, artichoke hearts, feta cheese and parsley. Sprinkle the oregano salt and pepper over top.
In a small bowl, stir together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Drizzle over the cucumber mixture. Stir gently to coat the vegetables with the dressing. Serve.
Weight Watchers Points: 1 (Blue - Freestyle SP) / 1 (Green) / 1 (Purple)
Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I provide nutritional information for my recipes as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using the Sparks nutrition calculator and Weight Watchers points are calculated using the Recipe Builder on their site. While I attempt to provide information that is as accurate as possible, you should calculate the nutritional information independently before relying on it.
Serving: 0.75cup | Calories: 41.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.5g | Protein: 1.7g | Fat: 2.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.9g | Cholesterol: 4.2mg | Sodium: 187.5mg | Fiber: 1.4g | Sugar: 2.6g