Thai Noodle Soup with Shrimp & Cabbage
Family favorite! This Thai Noodle Soup has a ton of flavor and comes together in under 25 minutes. 296 calories and 8 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time13 mins
Total Time23 mins
Servings: 6 Servings
1. Melt the coconut oil in a large nonstick or cast iron saucepan set over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, curry paste and ginger. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the coconut milk and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, then add the rice noodles and salt. Cook until the rice noodles are almost al dente, about 4 minutes.
3. Add the red bell pepper and zucchini, and cook until the zucchini is becoming tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the cabbage and cook for 1 additional minute.
5. Season with additional salt, if desired. Serve.
Weight Watchers Points: 8 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 9 (SmartPoints), 8 (Points+)
*Additional salt not included in nutritional information.
Calories: 295.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.6g | Protein: 17.3g | Fat: 11.4g | Saturated Fat: 7.5g | Cholesterol: 86.1mg | Sodium: 865.1mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 1.2g