Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/mini-hoisin-turkey-zucchini-meatloaf-muffins-recipe/
© 2015 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Mini Hoisin Turkey & Zucchini Meatloaf Muffins
Loading nutrition data...
- 1 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 1 1/2 c grated zucchini, liquid squeezed out
- 1/3 c + 3 tbsp hoisin sauce, divided
- 3/4 c old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 c minced flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 tsp Chinese 5-spice powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey, zucchini, ⅓ cup hoisin sauce, oats, parsley, 5-spice powder, salt, pepper and egg.
- Use slightly less than ½ cup of the mixture for each meatloaf, placing each portion into one of muffin tin slots.
- Brush the tops of the meatloaves with the remaining 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce.
- Place the muffin tin on a baking sheet (to catch any drips). Bake until the meatloaves are cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes, then remove with a small metal spatula. Serve.
Weight Watchers Points: 3 (Points+), 3 (Old Points)