Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/roasted-cauliflower-with-indian-spices-cumin-coriander-recipe/
© 2011 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Roasted Cauliflower with Indian Spices (Cumin & Coriander) Recipe
Loading nutrition data...
From the kitchen of Cookin Canuck. www.cookincanuck.com
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches each. Transfer the florets to a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, ground cumin, ground coriander and kosher salt.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the cauliflower and, using your hands, toss to coat the cauliflower.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and roast the cauliflower, turning occasionally, until it is tender and golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve.