When you’re looking for an easy appetizer or snack, this 3-Ingredient Pesto Yogurt Dip does the trick! Perfect for veggie, sweet potato fry or pita chip dipping.
I almost feel guilty about posting this embarrassingly easy 3-Ingredient Pesto Yogurt Dip. Almost. Yes, it’s a recipe that requires only three ingredients. But we all need a simple appetizer idea once in awhile, right? With the Super Bowl right around the corner and the promise of more potluck get-togethers throughout the year, this healthy dip recipe can easily play the starring role on a beautiful veggie platter, complete with pita chips and whole grain crackers.
We regularly keep a container of basil pesto in our fridge, and use it to spread on sandwiches or naan pizzas, toss with whole pasta and veggies, or mix with chicken in a stuffed spaghetti squash recipe. In this easy yogurt dip, use your favorite pesto, whether that’s store-bought or homemade version.
How to make this Basil Pesto Yogurt Dip:
- Either store-bought or homemade basil pesto can be used.
- To switch up the flavors, try a different type of pesto, such as artichoke, roasted red pepper or cilantro.
- Simply stir the pesto into the yogurt and season with a pinch of salt. It’s that easy.
- Serve this with a variety of raw vegetables, baked sweet potato fries or baked zucchini fries, pita chips or tortilla chips.
Other easy, healthy dip recipes:
3-Ingredient Pesto Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 5 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a bowl, stir together the yogurt, pesto and salt.
- Serve with raw vegetables, crackers and/or pita chips.
Disclosure: This post contains links to my Amazon affiliate page. Any revenue made from sales through these links helps to support this blog. Thank you!