Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/berry-yogurt-parfait-breakfast-trifle/
© 2018 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Berry Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Trifle Recipe
Loading nutrition data...
Feeding a crowd for brunch? Wow them with a healthy Berry Yogurt Parfait Trifle! It comes together in minutes and uses a spiced yogurt which is perfect for the holidays. 154 calories and 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 8 c plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ c pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 cups granola (I used this homemade one)*
- 8 c mixed fresh berries (I used blueberries, raspberries & blackberries
- In a large bowl (with a hand mixer) or in the bowl of a stand mixer (with the whisk attachment), whip the yogurt, maple syrup and nutmeg until the yogurt is light and airy, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Using a trifle dish or large glass bowl, layer the yogurt, granola and berries starting with the yogurt and ending with the berries.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Weight Watchers Points: 3 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 4 (Points+)