Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/light-buttermilk-dressing-recipe-dill/
© 2019 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Light Buttermilk Dressing Recipe with Dill
Loading nutrition data...
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup low-fat buttermilk, well shaken
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp agave nectar or honey
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, buttermilk, mustard, lemon juice, agave nectar and salt.
- Gently stir in the dill.
- Serve, or transfer to a mason jar or resealable container and refrigerate.
Weight Watchers Points: 0 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 0 (Points+)