Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/roasted-vegetables-chickpea-bowl-hummus/
© 2019 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Roasted Vegetables & Chickpea Bowls with Hummus Dressing
Loading nutrition data...
Roasted veggies are like candy - you can't stop eating them! These Roasted Vegetable & Chickpea Bowls are drizzled with hummus dressing and are perfect for a light lunch. 284 calories and 6 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 12 oz. sweet potato, peeled & cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 carrots, peeled & cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ red onion, quartered through the root & cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¾ tsp paprika
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 1 (14 oz.) can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 4 cups (packed) spinach leaves
- 4 ½ tbsp plain hummus
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¾ tsp hot sauce (I used Cholula)
- 1 ½ tsp water
- ½ tsp agave nectar
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potato, cauliflower, carrots and onion. Pour in about ¾ of the olive oil and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the curry powder, kosher salt, paprika, cumin, garlic powder and ground pepper. Sprinkle about ¾ of the mixture over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place the chickpeas in another bowl and toss with the remaining olive oil and spice mixture.
- Divide the vegetables between the two baking sheets and roast for 15 minutes. Divide the chickpeas between the baking sheets and stir to mix with the vegetables.
- Switch the position of the baking sheets on the oven racks and an additional 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Divide the spinach between 4 bowls, then top each with 1 cup of roasted vegetable/chickpea mixture and 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dressing. Serve.
- In a bowl, whisk together the hummus, lemon juice, hot sauce, water, agave nectar and salt.
Weight Watchers Points: 6 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 7 (Points+)