Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/spicy-roasted-cauliflower-rosemary-recipe/
© 2019 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Spicy Roasted Cauliflower with Rosemary Recipe
Loading nutrition data...
Take the classic flavors of rosemary roasted potatoes and turn them into a fantastic spicy roasted cauliflower side dish that’s both healthy and irresistibly tasty.
78 calories and 1 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
- 1 (2 lb.) head cauliflower
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground dried rosemary
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches each. Transfer the florets to a bowl. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the cauliflower with the rosemary, crushed red pepper and salt, and toss to coat.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet and roast, turning occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve.
Weight Watchers Points: 1 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 2 (Points+)