Posted by https://www.cookincanuck.com/baked-cod-recipe-tapenade/
© 2019 Cookin Canuck. All rights reserved.
Baked Cod with Olive Tapenade & Tomatoes
Loading nutrition data...
15 minute meal! Baked cod with olive tapenade is one of the easiest, healthiest meals in my recipe arsenal. Plus, it's inexpensive to make. It's a win-win-win! 164 calories & 2 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
- 1 lb. cod fillets
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 5 tbsp store-bought olive tapenade (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1 ½ medium tomatoes, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 3 tbsp whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or foil. If using foil, lightly coat it with cooking spray.
- Place the cod fillets on the prepared baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the olive tapenade on the cod fillets. Top with tomato slices, then sprinkle with the panko breadcrumbs.
- Bake until the cod is just cooked through, 9 to 10 minutes (see tip in post). Divide into 4 even pieces. Garnish with parsley. Serve.
Weight Watchers Points: 2 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 4 (Points+)