These Easy Herb Lemon Pork Chops will become a regular on your family’s menu. Tender and absolutely delicious, serve these up with sides or on a salad!
Sometimes you land on a recipe that you instantly know will become a regular on the family menu. These Easy Herb Lemon Pork Chops are smack dab in the middle of that category. While this may be a 30-minute meal, there are only about 5 minutes of hands-on prep time. That means that while the pork chops are practically cooking themselves, you can throw together a salad and a pot of rice. Or just sit back and watch a re-run of This Is Us, glass of wine in hand.
Typically, I use bone-in pork chops because they tend to retain the moisture very well. Truth be told, I was looking for the bone-in version for this recipe, but they were out of them at the store. I was unwillingly thrust into the world of boneless chops. And it turned out brilliantly!
Coat the pork chops with a mixture of oregano, thyme, rosemary, paprika and minced cloves, and toss it all with some fresh lemon juice. Let it all rest for 15 minutes while the broiler heats, then cook for about 10 minutes.
These chops are fantastic straight out of the oven, but also work really well served cold. The second time I made these, I did so first thing in the morning, then stored the pork chops in the fridge for the day. When dinner time rolled around, I thinly sliced the chops and served them on top of a green salad with some quinoa, crumbled feta cheese and a balsamic vinaigrette.
Quick and versatile wins the day.
Easy Herb Lemon Pork Chops
|Serving Size||1 pork chop ||
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 245kcal Calories from fat 107|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
These Easy Herb and Lemon Pork Chops will become a regular on your family’s menu. Tender and absolutely delicious! 271 calories and 7 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
- Trim any fat from the pork chops. Place the pork chops and garlic in a large bowl. In a small bowl, stir together the salt, pepper, paprika, oregano, thyme and parsley. Sprinkle the salt mixture over the pork chops and garlic, and turn to coat.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the pork chops. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Place the pork chops on the baking sheet.
- Broil the pork chops until just cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with parsley. Serve.
Disclosure: This post contains links to my Amazon affiliate page. Any revenue made from sales through these links helps to support this blog. Thank you!